Mother told me I was to write you a list of what I wanted for Christmas.
1. More cookies. Since Mother isn't at the barn every day like she should be, it would probably be best to just put an automatic cookie dispenser in my pasture. I'd like one for my Mrs. Pastures, and one for the Withers & Withers cookies, and one for Hilton Herballs.
2. Potato chips. Mother gave me some one day, and they were perfectly salty and delicious. She says I really shouldn't eat them, but what she doesn't know won't hurt me. More, please.
3. Free choice hay 24/7... and not the boredom hay, but the good stuff!
4. A new halter that is black and fits my winter head. I would also like you to take the "raspberry purple" halter with you when you go.
5. Grass... I know this is difficult in winter, but if you can deliver presents to hundreds of thousands of horses in one night, you can probably handle a little grass out of season for one little Nokota.
6. Perhaps a little visit from the vet and some sedation. The vet was here the other day, but no sedation, sadly.
Most important of all, Santa... I would like Mother to start coming to the barn every day again. I know you are really just into material goods, but I would forgo all those other things (well, except the cookies, obviously) if Mother would just come back and spend time with me like she used to.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I know your mother wishes she could come everyday. I'm sure she misses you as much as you miss her. And if she could, she would feed you as many cookies as you could eat, but she knows too many can hurt you.
I'm sure Santa has more than one special present for you in his sack because you are always such a good boy!